simcheck
September 26, 2017, 02:36:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Small bug in FMC release => Fix now available  (Read 3969 times)
simcheck
Administrator
Senior Captain

« on: February 05, 2014, 04:09:14 PM »

Hi,

It's crazy how months of testing was not able to reveal that there is a bug in the autopilot NAV mode selection (must be Murphy again): It still requires INS alignment for the NAV mode to work properly, even though the FMC are GPS's and don't use the INS.

So if you start from a cold and dark situation, you will have to align the INS's in the 2D overhead panel first before you can select the autopilot NAV mode. I suggest to save this as your start-up situation so you don't have to do this every time.

I've fixed the code and did some work on the 2D overhead panels to remove the MSU's.

I'll do my best to test everything again tomorrow night (06/02/2014) so we can release a service pack asap.

Björn

« Last Edit: February 12, 2014, 08:17:25 AM by simcheck » Logged

Björn Comhaire
Lead Developer
Gauge programming - Project management
simcheck
Administrator
Senior Captain

« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2014, 08:17:04 AM »

We have just released a service release that fixes the bug, users can redownload the upgrade from Aerosoft, uninstall the previous version and reinstall the new one and the bug will be fixed Wink

Björn

Björn Comhaire
Lead Developer
Gauge programming - Project management
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: